2007/05/01

Happy Birthday~^^


April forth is my birthday. At the first, I thought nobody would send me gifts or bought birthday because my birthday was on Sunday. We went to school, read and played on Monday as usual.
One of my roommates washing the clothing with me and we went outdoor at night. After washing our clothing, she told me she wanted to go the convenience store with me. When we went back, opening the door….. All off my best friends were in our bedroom and the light was closed. The most important thing was that…. a birthday cake~~^^. They were sang Happy Birthday Song for me and I made three pledge to god. I hoped everyone could all pass at university and have health bodies. Tell a true, I really moving and happy. They are my best friends and the most wonderful roommates. By the way, the birthday cake was really delicious. Ha ha~ ^^.

No comments: